AC Signature Tune Up in Orlando and Jacksonville
Most air conditioing companies schedule six to eight maintenance appointments
per day, per technician. You see, the more homes they visit, the better
chance they have of finding a customer willing to purchase a new system.
Unfortunately, scheduling this many appointments per day does not leave
a whole lot of time for maintenance!!
These systems were “serviced” twice a year
for six years by one of those companies.
Signature 24 Point Tune Up has been proven to lower power bills, improve indoor air quality, increase
comfort and extend the life of your air conditioner when performed on
an annual basis.
1. Check Refrigerant.
2. Inspect evaporator coil for leaks and cleanliness.
3. Inspect and wash condenser coil.
4. Inspect blower wheel for balance and cleanliness.
5. Check and tighten all low voltage electrical connections.
6. Check amp draw on fan motors ensure operating within acceptable limits.
7. Inspect relays for wear and damage.
8. Inspect thermostat for accuracy and calibrate if possible.
9. Clean drain line.
10. Inspect ductwork for leaks or damage.
11. Check home for proper air pressure balance.
12. Check and tighten all high voltage electrical connections.
13. Check amp draw and operation of compressor.
14. Check temperature split to ensure proper cooling and heating.
15. Check attic insulation and inform owner of any deficiency.
16. Check capacitors.
17. Inspect air handler for bio-contaminants.
18. Check heat amperage and operation.
19. Inspect circuit boards for corrosion and proper operation.
20. Inspect filter and change it if customer has replacement.
21. Ensure all fan blades are secure.
22. Check air flow.
23. Check safety controls.
24. Inspect service valves for leaks.
We know when it comes to servicing your homes comfort needs you have hundreds
of options and we would sincerely like to thank you for choosing Certified
Special $89 Tune Up. Call Now!
*Offer valid weekdays during normal business hours.
This offer may not be combined with any other offers.