Commercial HVAC Installation Upgrades for Orlando, FL
Certified Climate Control works with various commercial customers, ranging from offices, retail stores, and warehouses to churches, hotels, and condo/apartment complexes. No matter your industry type or size, your operation relies on many things to ensure its success. While you may take it for granted, your commercial HVAC system works hard to keep you, your employees, and your customers comfortable year-round. Our certified HVAC technicians provide commercial HVAC installation for Orlando-area businesses looking to upgrade their systems to more energy-efficient models. Our goal is to get your commercial HVAC system up and running proficiently from the get-go!
The Most Common Types of Commercial HVAC Systems
Having an energy-efficient HVAC system should help you reduce your monthly expenses on heating and cooling. The good news is that many of today’s new HVAC systems are already made to be more energy efficient than the ones of the past. If it’s time for a retrofit/upgrade there are many types of commercial HVAC systems available for your consideration, including the following:
- Split-System HVAC System – A split-system separates your HVAC system’s interior and exterior transfer of heat based on the season. They can be single-split or multi-split, depending on how large your building is and how many units you need to connect. This type of HVAC system is ideal for smaller to mid-sized commercial operations.
- VRF or VRV HVAC System – A Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) or Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) HVAC system uses a heat pump to provide heating and cooling simultaneously to reduce energy consumption. This type of HVAC system is usually recommended for larger business operations, including shopping malls, hotels, and large warehouses or office spaces.
- Ductless HVAC System – Operating similarly to a split-system unit, a ductless HVAC system doesn’t require ductwork to transfer heat. A ductless system combines a wall or ceiling-mounted indoor unit with an outside compressor. This type of unit is not typically recommended for colder climates that often see below-freezing temps, as they require a fuel-based backup. However, our Florida customers don’t have to worry about this.
- Rooftop-Packaged HVAC System – A rooftop-packaged HVAC system allows you to add or subtract units depending on your specific heating and cooling needs. These can usually be found outside your building, such as on the rooftop, to save space. This type of unit is connected to your building’s ventilation system for improved air circulation and air quality. Rooftop packaged units come in all sizes, making them a viable option for many types of businesses.
From Replacements to Office Moves, We’ve Got You Covered
If it’s time for an HVAC system replacement or you’re moving to a brand-new office, count on us. We’d welcome the chance to address all your commercial HVAC installation needs in the Orlando area. Our HVAC technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified and are experienced with working with many leading brands, including Carrier, Rheem, Bryant, Daikin, Lennox, and more. We’d be happy to help you determine the appropriate type of commercial HVAC unit for your needs.
Tips for Improving Your Commercial HVAC System’s Efficiency
If we’ve recently installed a new commercial HVAC system for you, you’re probably feeling pretty confident about its performance. However, there are certain things you should do to ensure it continues to operate commendably. Here’s what our commercial HVAC experts recommend:
- Regular System Maintenance – We cannot stress the importance of regular HVAC system maintenance enough. Having us change your air filters and provide routine inspections are some of the easiest things that you can do to keep your system in good shape.
- Programmable Thermostats – Programmable thermostats enable you to lower your energy consumption, so your system doesn’t overwork itself and burn out faster. Thanks to today’s evolving smartphone technology, you can even monitor your climate control system remotely after-hours and when you’re away from the office.
- Check for Air Leaks – If your facility has any air leaks around its windows, doors, or vents, your HVAC system will have to work harder to compensate.
- Right System for Your Space – Having an HVAC unit that isn’t the right size for your commercial space won’t do you any favors. Whether it’s over- or undersized, it’s not going to operate efficiently, and your energy bills are going to be a direct reflection of that.
Ongoing HVAC Maintenance & Repairs After Installation
When you need commercial HVAC installation in the Orlando area, feel free to call the team at Certified Climate Control. Our experienced HVAC technicians also provide ongoing HVAC system maintenance and repairs to ensure that your new system continues to operate at peak performance. If there’s ever an issue, don’t hesitate to Call us for emergency repairs (based on our availability).We are answering your calls until 10 PM 365 days a year. Our award-winning commercial service is offered throughout Orange, Seminole, and Volusia Counties.
Whats Special About Us
- No BBB Complaints, Ever!
- Super Service Award, 8 Years Running
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- News Channel 6 Pros Who Know Participant
- Hometown News Readers Choice Award Recipient
- Highest Rated A/C Contractor on Angie’s List with Over 1,400 Reviews!