Honest Commercial HVAC Repairs for the Orlando Area
Certified Climate Control understands that you have a business to run. Relax, and let us take care of all your commercial HVAC repairs in the Orlando area. Commercial property owners and managers rely on us for emergency HVAC repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (based on our availability). Whether you could benefit most from a few replacement parts or an entire HVAC system overhaul, we’d be happy to help. Our company still believes in the value of providing honest, quality workmanship and fair pricing. We won’t ever try to upsell you on any commercial HVAC repairs you don’t actually need. Give us a call today to take a look at your commercial HVAC system; we’ll make sure it’s running again in no time!
The Most Common Types of Commercial HVAC Repairs
Certified Climate Control has many years of expertise with commercial HVAC repairs in Orlando and surrounding areas in Orange, Seminole, and Volusia County. If you’ve begun to notice unusual noises or odors coming from your commercial HVAC system, it could be time for a repair. Unexplained spikes in your business’ monthly heating and cooling costs or an inconsistent airflow (uneven hot or cold air circulating throughout your space) should be a giant red flag that’s something wrong with your HVAC system. These are the most common types of commercial HVAC repair issues we see:
- Clogged Filters – Regularly inspecting and replacing your HVAC system’s air filters can go a long way at improving your system’s performance. It can also help improve your indoor air quality by preventing dust and other allergens from circulating as freely throughout your facility.
- Water or Refrigerant Leaks – A water or refrigerant leak could be responsible for your air conditioner not producing cold air. If ignored for too long, a refrigerant leak can cause a plethora of other more complicated system issues.
- Thermostat Malfunctions – It’s easy to assume there’s something wrong with your commercial HVAC unit whenever something seems amiss. However, just as many HVAC issues are caused by thermostat malfunctions. Whatever your issue is, we’d be happy to take a look!
- Blower Won’t Stop – If your furnace’s blower won’t stop running, you could have a thermostat malfunction or another mechanical issue. Either way, you’re overworking your system by ignoring it.
- Dirty Coils – Your HVAC unit’s coils can also get clogged with dirt and other debris if you’re neglecting regular system maintenance. This can cause the unit to shut off its power, reducing your system’s efficiency.
- Blown Fuses – If your system has a dirty air filter, this causes it to work harder. Eventually, this could blow a fuse or trip your circuit breaker. You could also have dirty coils, blocked-off air vents, or a more serious duct leak causing the problem.
The Importance of Ongoing Commercial HVAC Service
From a financial perspective, the best thing you can do for your commercial HVAC system is to have it routinely inspected to avoid performance issues and system failures. Much like people get regular check-ups at the doctor’s office to ensure their health’s in order, your commercial HVAC system needs regular check-ups from certified HVAC technicians to ensure it’s operating at its peak efficiency. As part of our ongoing commercial HVAC service in the Orlando area, we’ll inspect your ducts for signs of leaks, damage, or contaminants, conduct an airflow analysis and a thermostat calibration test, and evaluate your system’s overall performance.
Why Orlando, FL Trusts Certified Climate Control Technicians
You have many HVAC companies to choose from when it comes to commercial HVAC repair in Orlando and the surrounding area. Here are a few reasons why you should choose us:
- Award-Winning Service – Integrity, quality, and satisfaction are our promise to you. Our company maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau® and has been awarded numerous awards for providing exceptional customer service throughout the years.
- NATE-Certified Technicians – Our technicians have all received certification from North American Technician Excellence (NATE) and undergo continuous training and education to bring you reliable service.
- Flexible Maintenance Plans We will customize a plan for your location to help you avoid repairs through regular maintenance.
- Prompt 24/7 Service – Commercial HVAC repairs can happen day or night. That’s why we’re dedicated to being there for you 24/7 whenever you need us!
- Financing Available – Because we understand that HVAC repairs often pick the worst possible time to come along, we offer special financing options for qualified commercial customers.
Call Us If You Need Commercial HVAC Service in Orlando, FL
If you need commercial HVAC service in Orlando or elsewhere in Orange, Seminole, or Volusia County, don’t hesitate to call Certified Climate Control. Let us keep your business comfortable year-round. We’re experienced with many of the industry’s top brands, including Daikin, Bryant, Rheem, Carrier, Lennox, and more!
Whats Special About Us
- No BBB Complaints, Ever!
- Super Service Award, 8 Years Running
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- News Channel 6 Pros Who Know Participant
- Hometown News Readers Choice Award Recipient
- Highest Rated A/C Contractor on Angie’s List with Over 1,400 Reviews!