Optimal Energy Efficiency for Orlando, FL Residents
Daikin VRV Multi-Split AC for Energy Efficiency from Certified Climate Control
Certified Climate Control is proud to offer the ground-breaking Daikin VRV to our Orlando, FL residents. Invented by Daikin Industries, Ltd., the VRV (Variable Refrigerant Technology) is an HVAC system setting the standard for energy efficiency. We are pleased to be one of the few companies across the country that is able to offer the world’s leading air conditioning unit. If you’re looking to upgrade your system to a model that has epitomized total climate control, call now to learn more about the Daikin VRV.
What is the Daikin VRV?
The Daikin VRV multi-split type air conditioning system uses variable refrigerant flow control to provide consumers with the ability to regulate the temperature of a specific zone. As the world’s first example of variable refrigerant volume control, this industry-leading device introduced a technology capable of controlling the amount of refrigerant that flows to each of the system’s small air handlers throughout your residential or commercial building. The VRV’s advanced technology automatically adjusts the refrigerant temperature for optimal user comfort, increasing seasonal energy efficiency by up to 28% when compared to alternative solutions. Additionally, VRV’s are auto-cleaning air conditioning units, meaning they can increase savings by up to 50% when compared to standard cassettes and concealed ceiling units. They even have an innovative heat recovery system capable of reusing energy more efficiently for heating and cooling as well as hot water production.
Strides in Innovation and Energy Efficiency
Some reasons Certified Climate Control is so excited to offer Orlando, FL customers the Daikin VRV include:
- Energy-Saving Operation – The precise custom-control and inverter technology minimizes energy consumption to deliver the finest energy efficiency and saving options on the market.
- Individual Control – VRV systems allow for individual climate control settings, are capable of simultaneously heating and cooling different zones, and provide unbeatable comfort to residential and commercial spaces.
- Adaptable Design – The integrated design of outdoor units and wide selection of indoor units are typically ductless and take up very little space compared to other HVAC systems, ensuring a system design that is ideally suited to fit comfortably in virtually any environment.
- Flexible Layout – In addition to a maximum connection of 64 indoor units to one outdoor unit, there is a large allowance for piping length.
- Quiet Operation – Unlike most traditional models, the variable-speed compressor of the VRV runs only at a capacity needed for the current climate conditions, resulting in less consistent noise. Additionally, with this type of system, the noisier condensing unit will typically be outside, while the indoor air handlers are smaller and quieter than other split systems.
- Modern Control – You can take advantage of the VRV’s mobile control technology, which allows you to adjust temperature settings for each specific zone from your mobile device.
Since its genesis in 1982, the VRV has made many strides in innovation and energy efficiency, adapting several models to meet evolving market demands. With all the various options and benefits that come along with the Daikin VRV, it makes it difficult to opt for any other HVAC system. While traditional systems are often limited to one condensing unit, one compressor, and one evaporator, the VRV uses technology that combines one condensing unit and several evaporators to allow the system to work only as needed. This full optimization for seasonal energy efficiency was developed to provide complete comfort in an eco-friendly manner. If you need a custom-designed HVAC system that continues to lead the way in variable refrigerant flow technology for a fraction of the energy cost, the Daikin VRV is right for you!
VRV Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
At Certified Climate Control, we carry Daikin equipment because we have found that they are one of the most reliable brands and allows us to provide our customers with outstanding options. Many of our competitors are not accustomed to working with these types of heating and air conditioning systems, which is why we’re here to be your trusted VRV installation, maintenance, and repair specialists in the Orlando, FL area. In the event that your VRV requires some extra attention, we’ll send one of our knowledgeable, experienced representatives to your home to evaluate your needs, offer solutions, and give you a free estimate. To keep your VRV system running efficiently, we recommend the following:
- Regular air conditioning maintenance is one of the simplest ways to increase your VRV’s energy efficiency. Keeping an eye on your system will reduce wasted energy resulting from wear and dirt.
- Check for air leaks around windows, doors, vents, and pipes to ensure your VRV is effective. If there are air leaks around areas that connect the interior and exterior of your home, energy will be lost, which will compromise your VRV’s energy efficiency.
- Take advantage of the Daikin VRV’s modern control system that you can access from your mobile phone. This allows you to adjust heating and cooling levels at any time as a way to lower energy consumption.
- Change your filters regularly! Inspecting and replacing your VRV’s air filters can go a long way in maintaining performance. With all the energy efficiency that the VRV offers, don’t degrade your system by allowing dust and other allergens to compromise your air quality.
Whats Special About Us
- No BBB Complaints, Ever!
- Super Service Award, 9 Years Running
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- News Channel 6 Pros Who Know Participant
- Hometown News Readers Choice Award Recipient
- Highest Rated A/C Contractor on Angie’s List with Over 1,400 Reviews!