Energy Efficient AC System in Orlando
Climate control accounts for a significant amount of the energy your home consumes. While today’s hvac units are designed to use less energy than ever before, it’s still important to keep energy efficiency in mind when using your furnace or air conditioning. The HVAC company, Certified Climate Control, offers comprehensive furnace installations and emergency hvac service in Orlando, including installation, maintenance, and furnace repairs to help you save energy and money every day.
Purchasing a New HVAC Energy Saving System with Efficiency in Mind
If you need furnace installations, air conditioning, or heat pump replacement it’s the perfect time to shop around for an energy efficient hvac system. Regardless of your home’s heating and cooling needs, there is a system available that will deliver the climate control and energy savings you want.
- Take a look at ratings such as AFUE and SEER; AFUE measures the energy efficiency of gas heating systems, while SEER rates the efficiency of air conditioning units. Your HVAC technician can help you choose a unit with the right value to reduce your home’s energy consumption.
- Make sure to purchase a heating or cooling system that is the right size for your home. Over- or under-sized equipment will work harder to condition your space, reducing the efficiency of your system.
- Heat pumps provide both heating and cooling in a single system, often with higher efficiency than traditional furnaces and air conditioners. You can replace either a central or ductless HVAC system with a heat pump for long-term energy savings.
Improving Your Current HVAC Energy Saving System in Orlando
Even if you’re not ready to explore your furnace or AC replacement options, there are several ways you can improve your current HVAC system. Certified Climate Control offers a variety of climate control solutions to help you reduce your home’s energy consumption— give us a call at (407) 219-9544 for more information about energy efficient ac system, energy efficient hvac units or hvac energy saving in Orlando.
- Regular furnace and AC maintenance is one of the simplest ways to improve your current HVAC system’s efficiency. Keeping your appliances in good shape will reduce wasted energy due to wear and dirt.
- Check for air leaks around windows, doors, vents, and pipes that connect the interior and exterior of your home. Sealing these spaces with appropriate weatherstripping will reduce lost energy and improve HVAC efficiency.
- Learn to use your programmable thermostat and create heating and cooling programs that maximize your furnace and air conditioning only while you’re home. Reducing your heating and cooling loads when you’re away will also lower energy consumption and monthly HVAC costs.
- Change your furnace filter regularly to keep your HVAC system clean; this simple task will greatly improve airflow and reduce system strain and energy requirements.
12 Months Special Financing*
*Available with approved credit on the purchase of a new air conditioning & heating system. Financing provided by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank with approved credit.Please keep in mind that Wells Fargo Retail Services cannot provide legal advice to clients. The disclosures were drafted to satisfy the requirements applicable to Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Please consult your own attorney/s for advice regarding your applicable advertising requirements.
Whats Special About Us
- No BBB Complaints, Ever!
- Super Service Award, 8 Years Running
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- News Channel 6 Pros Who Know Participant
- Hometown News Readers Choice Award Recipient
- Highest Rated A/C Contractor on Angie’s List with Over 1,400 Reviews!