Keep Your Home Cool with AC Tune-Ups in Orlando
Most air conditioning companies schedule six to eight maintenance appointments per day, per technician. The more homes they visit, the better chance they have of finding a customer willing to purchase a new system. Unfortunately, scheduling this many appointments per day does not leave a whole lot of time for actual maintenance, and not giving the customers the quality they deserve.
Instead of waiting until things go wrong, get the support you deserve when things look right. With our Signature 24-Point Tune-up, it’s possible to make sure your air conditioning unit is always in pristine condition. With regular checkups, you’ll know about issues before they arise, ensuring you never have to spend summer in Florida without consistent access to cool air.
These systems were “serviced” twice a year for six years by one of those companies.
Benefits of an annual AC tune-up
In many ways, a tune-up is the equivalent of a preventative care doctor appointment: Your AC technician will examine the overall health of your unit, identify potential warning signs, and create a treatment plan as appropriate. There are plenty of advantages that come with AC tune-ups, providing a way to boost the health of your AC unit.
Air conditioning repair can be extremely expensive, costing hundreds or potentially thousands of dollars when trouble comes to call. A tune-up can prevent these kinds of costly problems, alerting you to issues before they spiral out of control. It’s much easier to prevent a problem than to fix it, and that’s exactly what we can offer.
Most mechanical problems with an air conditioning unit can be remedied, but this isn’t always true. When issues go too long without repair, the only option may be a full replacement, and that’s not what anyone wants. With a tune-up, it’s possible to catch problems before it’s too late, providing plenty of time for effective repairs that will add years of life to your air conditioner.
Reduced energy bills
In Florida, it’s common for bills to be highest when the weather is hottest, causing a steep increase in your budget to keep your home cool. However, a more efficient system can reduce your bills, utilizing less energy to provide the same cooling benefits. A tune-up can help you catch inefficiencies early to avoid overpaying throughout Orlando’s sweltering summers.
What’s involved in an AC tune-up?
Our Signature 24 Point Tune-Up has been proven to lower power bills, improve indoor air quality, increase comfort, and extend the life of your air conditioner when performed on an annual basis. Here’s what you can expect:
1. Check refrigerant.
2. Inspect evaporator coil for leaks and cleanliness.
3. Inspect and wash condenser coil.
4. Inspect blower wheel for balance and cleanliness.
5. Check and tighten all low voltage electrical connections.
6. Check amp draw on fan motors ensure operating within acceptable limits.
7. Inspect relays for wear and damage.
8. Inspect thermostat for accuracy and calibrate if possible.
9. Clean drain line.
10. Inspect ductwork for leaks or damage.
11. Check home for proper air pressure balance.
12. Check and tighten all high voltage electrical connections.
13. Check amp draw and operation of the compressor.
14. Check temperature split to ensure proper cooling and heating.
15. Check attic insulation and inform the owner of any deficiency.
16. Check capacitors.
17. Inspect air handler for bio-contaminants.
18. Check heat amperage and operation.
19. Inspect circuit boards for corrosion and proper operation.
20. Inspect filter and change it if the customer has a replacement.
21. Ensure all fan blades are secure.
22. Check air flow.
23. Check safety controls.
24. Inspect service valves for leaks.
Schedule service today!
When you want to do right by your system, you deserve the most dependable team in town. At Certified Climate Control, we’re experts in air conditioning units of all shapes and sizes, providing repair and maintenance services on your schedule. We believe in providing affordable quality, guaranteeing care you can count on at every appointment.
Contact us today to take advantage of our $89 tune-up special! This offer is valid on weekdays during normal business hours and cannot be combined with any other discounts or sales.
Take care of your AC unit. Schedule a tune-up today!
12 Months Special Financing*
*Available with approved credit on the purchase of a new air conditioning & heating system. Financing provided by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank with approved credit.Please keep in mind that Wells Fargo Retail Services cannot provide legal advice to clients. The disclosures were drafted to satisfy the requirements applicable to Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Please consult your own attorney/s for advice regarding your applicable advertising requirements.
Whats Special About Us
- No BBB Complaints, Ever!
- Super Service Award, 8 Years Running
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- News Channel 6 Pros Who Know Participant
- Hometown News Readers Choice Award Recipient
- Highest Rated A/C Contractor on Angie’s List with Over 1,400 Reviews!