AC Services in Orlando
Installation in Orange, Seminole & Volusia County
Certified Climate Control offers the following air conditioning installation and repair services:
- Sales: Other companies may come to your home, offer you a price on what they think needs to be replaced, and try to pressure you into buying new systems. Our goal is to come to your home, answer questions, advise you of any issues with your air conditioner, and offer you an affordable estimate on replacements. We will never pressure you into making a decision that instant.
- Installations: We only install the best air conditioning units in customers’ homes. Our installers are equipped with the latest technology to ensure that your unit is charged and functioning correctly which will ensure that your AC leads a long, trouble-free life.
- Evaluations: Too many companies come to your home, tell you what you have, and what it will cost you to replace a certain part. They do not know if the rest of the unit is functioning properly, or if the problem they diagnosed was caused by another unknown damaged part. We will evaluate your entire air conditioner and air system prior to diagnosing any problems.
- Repairs & Services: Always be aware of what companies are charging you for a repair. We will tell you how much we will charge for a service call prior to visiting your home and you will only be expected to pay the stated amount. Our service pricing is extremely competitive, and all of our repairs come with a one year parts and labor guarantee.
- Maintenance Plans: There are few things in a person’s home as important and expensive as an HVAC system. We offer maintenance plans that include two of our Signature Tune-Ups, no overtime fees for after-hours emergency service, priority service, and free duct sanitization with tune-up. We offer a Standard, Premium, and Prestige maintenance plan, and are all optional for customers to purchase.
- Signature Tune-Up: Our tune-up is proven to lower power bills, improve indoor air quality, increase comfort, and extend the life of a customer’s AC when it is performed on an annual basis. We are so confident with our tune-up service that we will replace any necessary moving parts at 25% off our normal cost if your unit breaks within 6 months of our service.
HVAC Installation in Central & North Florida
If you decide to hire Certified Climate Control, we will ensure that you receive outstanding customer service, and we will do everything in our power to exceed your expectations.
12 Months Special Financing*
*Available with approved credit on the purchase of a new air conditioning & heating system. Financing provided by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank with approved credit.Please keep in mind that Wells Fargo Retail Services cannot provide legal advice to clients. The disclosures were drafted to satisfy the requirements applicable to Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Please consult your own attorney/s for advice regarding your applicable advertising requirements.
Whats Special About Us
- No BBB Complaints, Ever!
- Super Service Award, 7 Years Running
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- News Channel 6 Pros Who Know Participant
- Hometown News Readers Choice Award Recipient
- Highest Rated A/C Contractor on Angie’s List with Over 1,400 Reviews!