AC Services and Repair in Orlando
Servicing Seminole & Volusia counties
After a hard day at work, you should be able to kick back and relax in a comfortable environment. If your air conditioner isn’t working properly, it could compromise your comfort and even your safety. For help getting to the bottom of your AC unit’s malfunction, trust the repair experts at Certified Climate Control. We’re dedicated to providing prompt and effective home AC services in Orlando and Volusia counties and we pride ourselves on our stellar customer service and AC repairs.
Common AC Issues
As with other home appliances, air conditioners are vulnerable to a wide range of problems. If you detect even the slightest issue, don’t hesitate to contact Certified Climate Control.
- No Power: Make sure the system has power and that the circuit breaker isn’t tripped. If that doesn’t solve your problem, feel free to contact Certified Climate Control for expert advice.
- High Energy Bill: If you notice a sudden spike in your energy bill, your air conditioner could be to blame. Inefficiency could be a result of duct leaks, clogged AC components, failing compressor, or any number of other issues.
- Inadequate Cooling: A dirty filter, a malfunctioning thermostat, or a malfunctioning condenser could be to blame for your AC’s subpar performance. Whatever the cause, it’s important to have a professional provide prompt repairs.
What You Can Expect from a Visit
If your AC breaks down, give us a call at any time, day or night, and we’ll send one of our professional and fully qualified technicians. We charge a low fee for service calls, but will gladly waive the fee if you go ahead with air conditioning repairs (during normal business hours). From the moment our technician steps through your door, you can expect courtesy, professionalism, and a respectful attitude. We back up all air conditioner repair services with our one-year parts and labor guarantee.
Certified Climate Control Protection Plans
Whether you need AC installation, maintenance, repairs, or all of the above, Certified Climate Control is the team for the job. We’re so confident in our services that we offer one-year guarantees on all parts and labor. Also, our certified protection plans can ensure that you receive prompt and effective service at an affordable price.
We offer three annual maintenance plans: Standard, Premium, and Prestige—each of which comes with two annual Signature tune ups, waived overtime fees, priority service, and free duct sanitation. Our Standard Plan comes with a 10% service and parts discount, plus up to $500 off a new air conditioner. The Premium Plan comes with a 15% discount, up to $750 off a new system and a free HVAC surge protector. Lastly, the Prestige Plan offers a 25% discount, up to $1000 off a new system and a free germicidal UV light.
Certified Climate Control has technicians certified with North American Technician Excellence (NATE), and they have what it takes to keep your air conditioner running for years. Whether you live in Daytona Beach, Orlando or anywhere in between, we’re the HVAC company to call for quick, reliable, and reasonably priced air conditioning repairs.
12 Months Special Financing*
*Available with approved credit on the purchase of a new air conditioning & heating system. Financing provided by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank with approved credit.Please keep in mind that Wells Fargo Retail Services cannot provide legal advice to clients. The disclosures were drafted to satisfy the requirements applicable to Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Please consult your own attorney/s for advice regarding your applicable advertising requirements.
Whats Special About Us
- No BBB Complaints, Ever!
- Super Service Award, 7 Years Running
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- News Channel 6 Pros Who Know Participant
- Hometown News Readers Choice Award Recipient
- Highest Rated A/C Contractor on Angie’s List with Over 1,400 Reviews!