AC Maintenance Plans in Orlando
Your air conditioning system requires regular care to continue functioning efficiently. Regular AC/ heat pump maintenance is an important step toward improved energy efficiency and comfort at home. Certified Climate Control is pleased to offer a variety of maintenance plans tailored to your needs.
The Importance of Maintaining Your Air Conditioning
Maintenance is the key to enjoying efficient and effective cooling for years to come. The lifetime of an air conditioner can be as long as 15 – 20 years; taking good care of your AC will ensure you get the full functionality you expect from your AC unit, preventing breakdowns and the need for premature replacement.
- Convenience: Dirt and dust are enemies to your air conditioner and ducts. Your furnace filter protects your HVAC system and ductwork from accumulated debris, but must be changed regularly to maintain this function. Without regular cleaning or replacement of the filter, dirt and dust will continue to build up in your filter and your HVAC system, limiting airflow and putting excess strain on your air conditioner, making it more likely to break down and require repairs.
- Cost: Air conditioning represents a significant portion of your home’s energy usage. An air conditioner that has not been regularly serviced will consume more energy and function less efficiently over time, reducing home comfort while increasing the cost of your energy bills unnecessarily. Furthermore, a poor maintenance record will make your air conditioner work harder overall, reducing its functional lifetime so that you must replace it sooner.
Signs You Need an AC Tune Up
Spotting the signs that you need air conditioner service will prevent problems that cost you money and stress your system from continuing. At Certified Climate Control, our air conditioning service options will ensure you can enjoy the benefits of a functioning and problem-free AC.
- An AC that is struggling to cool your home evenly isn’t functioning efficiently. Call an AC specialist if you experience hot and cold spots in your home.
- If you notice ice forming on your air conditioner or water constantly dripping from the unit, call in an HVAC specialist to check it out. This condition is often caused by insufficient airflow, often due to a dirty filter or dirt and dust on the unit’s evaporator coil.
- Strange sounds coming from your air conditioner could signal failing or dirty parts. If you hear clangs, bangs, whines, grinding, or any other noise from your AC, it’s definitely time for a tune up.
If your HVAC system needs a tune-up, call us today! Residents of Orange and Seminole County can reach us at (407) 888-0678 Volusia County residents can call (386) 675-6963.
12 Months Special Financing*
*Available with approved credit on the purchase of a new air conditioning & heating system. Financing provided by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank with approved credit.Please keep in mind that Wells Fargo Retail Services cannot provide legal advice to clients. The disclosures were drafted to satisfy the requirements applicable to Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Please consult your own attorney/s for advice regarding your applicable advertising requirements.
Whats Special About Us
- No BBB Complaints, Ever!
- Super Service Award, 6 Years Running
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- News Channel 6 Pros Who Know Participant
- Hometown News Readers Choice Award Recipient
- Highest Rated A/C Contractor on Angie’s List with Over 1,400 Reviews!